Certainly you can go and find, negotiate and settle the purchase of your own property.
However, consider this; every week you will need to run from one property inspection to the next, and if you're interested in a property, you will need to have contract documents reviewed and you will be responsible for negotiating with the vendor as well as arrange building inspections, all assuming your finances are set to go.
For many buyers, fatigue and frustration sets in very quickly and, when that happens, you are likely to make the wrong decision, or miss out on the best property for your needs and one that is within your budget.
So, if you are time poor or you want to take the stress out of buying your property or even if you are not sure what you're looking for and where to find your dream home, this is where I come in as your buyers' agent.
Why should you use a buyers' agent?
- Save time, money, and stress when it comes to buying a home
- Make good decisions from my research and understanding your needs
- Bid at Auction or Negotiate for you as an experienced buyer
- Find the best professional services and tradespeople with my network of Conveyancers, Accountants, Mortgage Brokers and Tradespeople I have come to know and trust
- Keep you posted on the latest off market and premarket opportunities
- Go about in a structured and methodical way in buying your property